- Ka’auea Hula Pa, Kilauea, Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park – Kumu Iwalani Kalima and the Halau were privileged to share the story of Pele, Hi’iaka and Lohi’au through hula on this wahi pana on Saturday, June 20, 2015. Mahalo to Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park and the Volcano Art Center.
- Waipiʻo Valley – Huakaʻi to Waipiʻo Valley to kōkua and mālama loʻi of Uncle Kia Fronda and enjoy the serenity of the valley during the special holiday season of December 2014.
- E Mau Ana Ka Hula – A Tribute to King David Kalākaua at the Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou Bay on November 14 – 15, 2014. Kumu Iwalani Kalima and her hālau were honored to participate in this event organized by Kumu Hula Keʻala Ching. Kumu Iwalani conducted a hula workshop, while her haumāna took the opportunity to learn from Kumu Hula Nalani Kanakaʻole in her hula workshop, reminding them that, ʻAʻohe pau ka ʻike i ka hālau hoʻokahi!. Kumu Iwalani and her hālau also joined other hālau in performances to honor our Ke ʻAliʻi Kalākaua and the beginning of the Makahiki Season.
- Ka ʻAha Hula O Hālauaola 4th World Conference on Hula took place on July 13 – 18, 2014. Hula Hālau o Kou Lima Nani E participated in workshops and huakaʻi. Kumu Hula Iwalani Kalima conducted an Ipuheke workshop and a hula workshop for Poliahi i ke Kapu. This was an enriching cultural experience as Kumu Iwalani and her haumāna journeyed to sacred wahi pana of Kauaʻi.
- June 11, 2014 Kamehameha Day Celebration at Mokuʻola. Kumu Iwalani Kalima and her Hālau participated in the special events celebrating King Kamehameha ʻEkahi with performances and a food booth.
- Nā Hōku ʻImoʻimo “The Twinkling Stars”, December 28, 2013 co-sponsored by the Palace Theater, Hilo, Hawaii
- An night of dazzling stars, this concert featured the talents of Lehua Kalima, Kainani Kahaunaele, and Hāwane Rios with special guest appearances by Kekuhi Kanahele and Kaumakaiwa as well as the dancers of Hula Halau O Kou Lima Nani E